Evolving the way you navigate your child’s education.
If your child has a learning issue or has an upcoming evaluation or IEP meeting, then do not go this alone. Our group of advocates will support you through this often confusing and emotional experience so that your child is set up for success and so that you are fully informed and supported.
How does a special education advocacy consultation session work?
- First 20 minutes: You tell us what is going on. Share what teachers are saying, what you are seeing and any testing you have done so far.
- Second 20 minutes: We process with you what is going on and ask you questions to find out what you may want to do about your child’s issue.
- Third 20 minutes: We action an initial plan with you, write up your options and resources, which concludes this solution-finding experience.
Following the call, we share our meeting notes with you so that you have a record of your plan.
Could I use an advocate to accompany me to an IEP meeting or have a meeting with my school?
Yes definitely! To set that up, please email us at email@example.com, or start with an advocacy session and we will develop a customized scope of work to continue to support you through your meetings.
Who conducts the special education advocacy consultations?
Mary Miele and Becky Reback, both permanently certified Special Education Teachers and parents conduct these meetings.
How do I sign up for this consultation?
- Click below to register online and pay for the session ($1,000 per session).
- Mary or Becky will be in touch with you via email to schedule your consultation.