Mary and her team have helped our family to find the best schools for our children. We could not have done this without their expertise and their amazing ability to stay on top of every detail! - Nicole, mom of three school-aged children
Our aim is to find placement at a BEST FIT SCHOOL for your child(ren) within the private, public and charter school network - both urban and suburban.
Evolved provides a myriad of support systems for those needing school placement. Whether you meet with us for an hour or embark on a full-service package, we partner with experts to provide the best possible placement advice. We offer exactly what you need in order to plan and organize your child's education. We consult within both the private and public education systems.
- Application: We gather information about your child as well as your goals. From this, we email you a proposal for how we can help you to accomplish your goals.
- Goal-driven and communication-based: Once we begin to work with our clients we establish a relationship that includes goals and dialogue. We support our families through the process both logistically as well as emotionally.
- Our network: Evolved invests in understanding the landscape of school admissions in NYC, NJ, CT, Long Island and Westchester. We also consult with many East Coast boarding schools and a select group of private schools in Florida. Our involvement in and relationships with schools and their admissions processes allow us to support our clients every step of the way. We also partner with various education consultant groups in order to present our clients with knowledge from experts in the field. This, along with our rich knowledge of child development, curriculum, school culture, and education systems, allows Evolved to be uniquely positioned to ensure our clients have a "no regrets" process when it comes to education and school placement planning.
Comprehensive Consulting Support
- May include: Meeting with your Child • Creating a School List • Application Guidance • Interview Preparation • Administrative Support
Small Group Classes
- Gather your friends and fellow parents for a customized group class to learn about an aspect of school placement