Evolved is where parents come to:
- Learn about schools in their area
- Relocate to NYC or move to a suburb and make a school placement plan
- Understand admissions concepts for 2s, nursery, kindergarten, middle and high school programs
- Gain support through any admissions process
- Investigate best-fit schools for their child(ren) at any stage
- Have support during off-cycle admissions periods
- Learn about school options:
This is where parents come to find placement at BEST FIT SCHOOLS for their children within the private, public and charter school network – both urban and suburban.
Evolved provides a myriad of support systems for those needing school placement. Whether you meet with us for an hour or embark on a full-service package, we partner with experts to provide the best possible placement advice. We offer exactly what you need in order to plan and organize your child’s education. We consult within both the private and public education systems.
- Application: We gather information about your child as well as your goals. From this, we email you a proposal for how we can help you to accomplish your goals.
- Goal-driven and communication-based: Once we begin to work with our clients we establish a relationship that includes goals and dialogue. We support our families through the process both logistically as well as emotionally.
- Our network: Evolved invests in understanding the landscape of school admissions in NYC and Westchester. We also consult with many East Coast boarding schools and a select group of private schools in Florida. Our involvement in and relationships with schools and their admissions processes allow us to support our clients every step of the way. We also partner with various education consultant groups in order to present our clients with knowledge from experts in the field. This, along with our rich knowledge of child development, curriculum, school culture, and education systems, allows Evolved to be uniquely positioned to ensure our clients have a “no regrets” process when it comes to education and school placement planning.
Comprehensive Consulting Support
- May include: Meeting with your Child • Creating a School List • Application Guidance • Interview Preparation • Administrative Support
Small Group Classes
- Gather your friends and fellow parents for a customized group class to learn about an aspect of school placement