New York City, Tri-State Area and Other Major US Cities offer a wide array of ongoing school programs. Applying to both public and private Kindergarten programs is an engaging, yet time-intensive, process. We work with families to navigate the Kindergarten application process with your child and family’s unique needs at the forefront.
Each of our programs begin with a 15 minute call. During this call we hear from you and match our services to your needs. We can get started right away, or on your own timeline. Book the appropriate call below!
2s Programs, Nursery School, Kindergarten Admissions, Elementary School Placement
What services do we provide?
- Best-fit school list creation: We meet with your child to understand where they are developmentally and understand their learning style. We also meet with parents to understand your educational goals for your child and create a wishlist for your child’s future school. From there, we use our resources and expertise on schools to determine a list of schools that will be the best fit for your child and family.
- Save time and inefficiencies: Through our customized system, we provide you with a proprietary organizational tool to catalogue all your school requirements, events, and deadlines to ensure you stay on track throughout the process and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Parent Application Materials: We provide guidance on parent application materials to help you highlight your child and family’s strengths, as well as speak authentically about challenges your child faces as a learner. We provide editing assistance to ensure your writing pieces are polished and ready for school review.
- Parent and Child Interview Preparation: We prepare parents for the interview portion of the application process to ensure you are prepared. In addition, we also work with and prepare children to meet with school admissions staff, whether the process is online or in-person.
- Collaboration with schools: We work closely with admissions directors at many schools to deeply understand admission requirements and to advocate for your child throughout the process.
- School offers: We will work closely with you as you make decisions to be certain you are choosing the right school for your child for several years to come.
- Streamlining additional services: If your child could benefit from tutoring or you have an additional parenting need, Evolved Education Company can streamline the process for you and connect you with one of our experienced tutors or advisors.
What are the service options available?
- Student Evaluation, School Information and Strategy
- Reviewing and Completing Applications
- Customize Your Support, Monthly
- Full Process, Full Year
You are matched with the advisor who is best suited to answer your specific questions. Mary Miele advises families from nursery through high school, and Caitlin Hasson specializes in early and elementary education school placement.
Check out some of our resources!
Watch a Video on the process (created by Cailtin)
How do I sign up for this service or learn more?
Click here to book a complimentary 15 minute session to discuss how we can support your family throughout the process.
If you are ready to get started, you can book a 15 minute call with our advisor.
- Abraham Joshua Heschel School (NY)
- The Allen-Stevenson School (NY)
- Avenues World School (NY)
- Bank Street for Children (NY)
- The Berkeley Carroll School (NY)
- The Birch Wathen Lenox School (NY)
- Blue School (NY)
- The Brearley School (NY)
- The British International School (NY)
- Brooklyn Friends School (NY)
- Brooklyn Montessori School (NY)
- The Browning School (NY)
- The Buckley School (NY)
- Brunswick School (CT)
- The Bryn Mawr School (MD)
- The Caedmon School (NY)
- The Calhoun School (NY)
- The Chapin School (NY)
- The City and Country School (NY)
- Collegiate School (NY)
- Columbia Preparatory and Grammar School (NY)
- Convent of the Sacred Heart (NY)
- Corlears School (NY)
- The Dalton School (NY)
- Elisabeth Irwin High School (NY)
- Ethical Culture (NY)
- The Fieldston School (NY)
- Friends Academy (NY)
- Friends Seminary (NY)
- Garden School (NY)
- Grace Church School (NY)
- Greenpoint Montessori School Museum Mile (NY)
- Greenwich Academy (CT)
- Greenwich Country Day School (CT)
- The Hackley School (NY)
- The Harvey School (NY)
- The Hewitt School (NY)
- The Horace Mann School (NY)
- Kent Place School (NJ)
- King School (CT)
- Little Red Schoolhouse (NY)
- Loyola School (NY)
- Lycee Francais de New York (NY)
- Manhattan Country Day School (NY)
- Marymount School of New York (NY)
- Montclair Kimberly Academy (NJ)
- The Nightingale-Bamford School (NY)
- Oakwood School (CA)
- Packer Collegiate School (NY)
- Pingry School (NJ)
- Poly Prep Country Day School (NY)
- Portledge School (NY)
- Ramaz School (NY)
- The Riverdale Country Day School (NY)
- The Rodeph Sholom School (NY)
- The Ross School (NY)
- Rye Country Day School (NY)
- Sacred Heart Greenwich (CT)
- Saint Ann’s School (NY)
- Saint David’s School (NY)
- The Spence School (NY)
- Speyer Legacy School (NY)
- St. Andrew’s School (FL)
- St. Bernard’s School (NY)
- St. Luke’s School (NY)
- The Studio School (NY)
- The Town School (NY)
- The Trevor Day School (NY)
- Trinity School (NY)
- United Nations International School (UNIS)
- Village Community School (NY)
- Wetherby-Pembridge School (NY)
- York Prep School (NY)