Implementation of Services: Following Neuropsychological Testing
When your child completes their neuropsychological evaluation you may want to speak with us about exactly how to implement the recommendations.
Our consulting service aims to bridge the neuropsychological evaluation with the support programs which will enable your child to progress.
This consultation involves:
- reading the neuropsychological evaluation
- speaking with the evaluator
- creating a written plan with SMART goals and specific scaffolds for how and when the student will address recommendations
- links to educators, specialists, service providers and programs that will be providers for the services
- a suggested communication plan to enable providers to move forward with collaboration