- This event has passed.
FOR PARENTS: Parent Interview Workshop for Private School Admissions Kindergarten through High School
July 18, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+0$50
During our first annual “Day of the Parent”, we are pleased to invite you to a special workshop to learn about how to prepare for the parent interview for private schools. One or both parents are welcome to attend.
Please join our Founder, Mary Miele, and Marie Kirton, from The Lorraine Method, to learn about how to prepare for your parent interview.
This workshop will help parents:
- the purpose of the parent interview
- key pieces of information to consider as you book interviews
- how to prepare for an interview
- what questions do you expect to be asked vs. what questions will you be asked
- what can you talk about in regards to your impressions, your child, and your curiosity
- what should you know about before you head into the interview about the school
- follow up 101
Plenty of time for Q and A will be included in this workshop.