“Personal Information” means contact information (i.e., your name, address, email address, and/or telephone number), information about your child, payment information, and any other non-public information that is used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual, and any other non-public information that is associated with that information.
Children. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. In connection with your use of the Services, you may have the option to provide us with certain Personal Information, such as details about a child's learning and development, a phone number and/or email address. In the event that such child is under 18 years of age, by providing such information you affirm that you are such child’s parent or guardian and have all requisite authority to provide us with such information and to authorize us to use such information. You also acknowledge that we will pass such information on to the Educators who provide your Services. In general, our Services are designed for parents, guardians, and other legally authorized adults, and only parents, guardians and such other legally authorized adults should use and book our Services for their child(ren).
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Services to you. We require certain Personal Information when you register with us, including intake information about your child, billing or payment related information so we can process transactions and other information to determine your eligibility to be an Educator, though some of this information may be transmitted directly to our payment processor or other third party service provider. We also collect Personal Information from you when schedule Services. When you send an email or other communications with Evolved Education, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
How we use the Personal Information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with the Services. We may use your Personal Information to:
● Determine your Services;
● Provide the Services and customer support you request;
● Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
● Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
● Customize, measure, and improve our Services and Methodology; or
● Send you reports and information based on your communication preferences.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in our sole discretion.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
How we share Personal Information
As you know, our Services are designed to support students in school. As such, if you are an Educator, we will share Personal Information about your general training and expertise as well as the lessons you provide and results; and if you are a Client, we will share some of your very general Personal Information within blogs about tutoring and school support. The purpose of disclosing such information is to improve methodology. You hereby authorize all such disclosures. This information does not include billing information.
How we share Personal Information with other parties
In addition to the ways we share Personal Information with Educators, we may share your Personal Information with other third parties in the following manners:
● Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information, including as set forth above.
Disclosure to Third Party Companies.
We may enter into agreements with companies that desire access to Personal Information that we collect from you. AS A RESULT, WE MAY PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SUCH THIRD PARTY COMPANIES. BECAUSE WE DO NOT CONTROL THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THESE THIRD PARTY COMPANIES, YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information publicly without restriction.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION.
● Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your account by contacting us. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures. Certain information is necessary in order for us to provide the Services; therefore, if you delete such necessary information you may not be able to use the Services.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Last Updated: August 15, 2017
CONNECT WITH US